Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of the Terms and conditions of use.
“Hire4Drive”, “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean Hire4Drive Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd; “You”, yourself / yourselves and “your” shall mean a User, who meets the eligibility criteria set out below; “Application” shall mean the application supplied by Hire4Drive and downloaded and installed by you on your mobile device, tablet, laptop, computer etc.
“Driver” or ‘’Drivers’’ shall mean the driver engaged by you by using our Website/Application/Calling/Services; “Force Majeure” shall have the meaning as set out in Clause VII; “Service” or “Services” shall mean the service of providing short-term/long-term private Driver solutions via the Application/Website/Company as defined in Clause I; ‘’User’’ or ‘’Users’’ shall have the meaning as set out in Clause III; and ‘’Website’’ shall mean the website www.Hire4Drive.in.
- SERVICES DESCRIPTION:
Hire4Drive provides a technology based service which enables the hiring of drivers by users for hourly, a point to point pick up and drop Service, within city limits and outside city limits, through the Application in mobile telecommunications devices and through the Website and its Call Center/Office. The Service is designed to offer you information and a means of obtaining short-term private driver solutions to coordinate point-to-point, hourly, round trip private driver services for local and outstation, at your request. As a User, you authorise Hire4Drive to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf during the period of time you avail our services through our Application/Website/Service.
- USE OF SERVICE, APPLICATION AND WEBSITE:
- The Application and the Website allows you to send a request for Service to a Driver. The GPS receiver, which should be installed on the mobile device (smart phone)/ computer, on which you have downloaded the Application or the Website, shall detect your location and shall send your location information to the relevant Driver. Hire4Drive has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for providing the Service. Hire4Drive also has sole and complete discretion over whether to use the Application / Website to receive the leads generated through the Application / Website. If Hire4Drive accepts a request, the Application / Website notify you and provide information regarding the Driver – including his name and the ability to contact the Driver by telephone. The Application / Website also allow you to view the Driver’s progress towards the pick-up point, operating conditions permitting in real time.
- Hire4Drive shall undertake commercially reasonable efforts to bring you into contact with a Driver in order to avail the Services, subject to the availability of Drivers in or around your location at the moment of your request for the Services.
- Hire4Drive itself does not provide transportation services. It is up to the User to offer transportation. Hire4Drive only acts as intermediary between the Driver and you. The provision of the Services by the Driver to you is, therefore, subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between the Driver and you within the parameters of the law of the land. Driver disclaims any and all liability which may arise out of a deficiency in service knowing/accidental or otherwise.
III. USER ELIGIBILITY AND AGREEMENT:
- User means any individual or business entity/organisation that legally operates in India or in other countries, and uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Hire4Drive. Our Services are available only to those individuals or entities who can execute legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, a User must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. User(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services, have valid and legal authorisation to engage a driver to utilise the subject vehicle.
- Hire4Drive advises its Users that while accessing the Website/Application/Service, they must follow/abide by the applicable laws. Hire4Drive may, at its sole discretion, refuse the Service to anyone at any time.
- This Agreement applies to all Services offered on the Website/Application, collectively with any additional terms and condition that may be applicable.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
As a precondition to your use of the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- The information you provide to Hire4Drive is accurate and complete. Hire4Drive is entitled, at all times, to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application / Website without providing any reasons whatsoever.
- You will only access the Service using authorized means. You are responsible to check and ensure you download the correct Application for your device or the correct Website in your computer. Hire4Drive shall not be liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device or Website for the computer. Hire4Drive reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application/ Website should you use the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorised device.
- You have the legal right and authority to possess and operate the vehicle when engaging our Services and you confirm, represent and warrant that the said vehicle is in good and safe operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory requirements for a motor vehicle of its kind.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, legal compliance, etc., including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death and property damages.
- You will be solely responsible for the full functionality of your vehicle. If your vehicle fails to function (electrical, mechanical or other) in any way while the Services are being availed of by you, you will be responsible for all storage fees, roadside assistance, alternate transportation and repair of any kind and neither Hire4Drive Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd/Hire4Drive nor the Driver shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever. You have the legal right to designate the Driver as your agent and delegate actual authority to the Driver to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf for the purposes of providing Services offered through the Hire4Drive platform.
- You are named or scheduled on the insurance policy covering the vehicle you use when engaging our Services.
- You have a valid policy of insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) for the operation of your vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to your participation in the Services or the operation of your vehicle by the Driver. In the event of a motor vehicle accident you will be solely responsible for compliance with any applicable statutory or department of motor vehicles requirements and for all necessary contacts with your insurance provider. Other than any personal criminal liability attaching to the Driver you will be solely responsible for all consequences arising out of the use of the Service or the Driver. In any event Hire4Drive shall have no responsibility or liability on this account whatsoever.
- You specifically authorize us to use, store or otherwise process your ‘Sensitive personal data or information’ (as such term is defined in Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011) in order to provide the Services to you. Subject to applicable law all information provided to us by you shall be deemed to be our information to use as we desire.
- You will obey all applicable laws related to the matters set forth herein, and will be solely responsible for any violations of the same.
You only pay Rs 1.25/- per minute. This price is only subject to the duration of use being 8 or more than 8 hours.
VII. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
Bookings cancelled within 30 minutes of making the booking will not be charged, bookings cancelled after 30 minutes of booking will incur a nominal cancellation charge of Rs.50/-.
- Refundsince we are a service provider we cannot offer any refunds for services consumed.
VIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The information, recommendations and/or Services provided to you on or through the Website/Application are for general information purposes only and do not constitute advice. Hire4Drive will take reasonable steps to keep the Website/Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that the contents of the Website/Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website/Application are correct, up to date and accurate.
- Hire4Drive shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the Website/Application, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website/Application.
- Hire4Drive shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, electronic means of communication with the Website/Application, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, Hire4Drive’s aggregate liability shall in no event exceed the equivalent of the amount for the payment of the Services.
- The quality of the Services requested through the use of the Application is entirely the responsibility of the Driver who ultimately provides such transportation services to you. Hire4Drive under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the Services provided by the Driver or any acts, actions, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Driver.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as unprecedented circumstances, overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties ( “Force Majeure” ).
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Service to more than one User and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which booking we will fulfill by providing the Service, and to what extent.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties other than as required under applicable law.
- In the event we have a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or suspect an instance of fraud, we may cause the User to be blocked immediately and reserve the right to refuse future Service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, Hire4Drive reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all such Users.
- Hire4Drive does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the “Content”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or contained on the Website/Application, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
- Offers are subject to Hire4Drive’s discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Hire4Drive Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Website/Application and its content. Website/Application content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The Website/Application content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website/Application and its content shall remain with Hire4Drive.
- All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or in the Website /Application, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website/Application is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- You may access the Website/Application, avail of the features, facilities and Services for your personal or internal requirements only. You are not entitled to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the Website/Application Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, without our prior written permission of Hire4Drive.
- All content on this Website/Application is the copyright of Hire4Drive except the third party content and link to third party website on our Website/Application, if any.
- Systematic retrieval of Hire4Drive content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Hire4Drive is prohibited.
- USER ACCOUNTS, OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS:
- Hire4Drive reserves the right to collect User data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate Services or use of its platform to avail Services. All information collected from the User are on a bona fide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of Services or the use of the platform, without prior notice to such Users.
- User accounts bearing contact number and email IDs are created and owned by Hire4Drive. Any promotional discounts and offers accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or mala fide intent of the User.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of a User against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Hire4Drive reserves the full discretion to suspend a User’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
- Links to third party sites are provided by the Application / Website as a convenience to Users and Hire4Drive does not have any control over such sites i.e., content and resources provided by them.
- Hire4Drive may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such third party’s website. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. The Users acknowledge that Hire4Drive has no control over such third party’s site, does not monitor such sites, and Hire4Drive shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third party site, or any content, products or services made available on such a site.
- Hire4Drive reserves the right to deny access to particular Users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of Hire4Drive and/or other Users to the Website/Application. Hire4Drive reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website/Application and its features with respect to different Users.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or your access to the Website/Application immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability:
(ii) if you have furnished us with false or misleading information;
(iii) pursuant to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
(iv) in case of unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
(v) in case of discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof); and / or
(vi) in case of interference with use of our Website/Application by others.
- In the event of termination by you or us, your account will be disabled and you will not be granted access to your account or any information or content contained in your account. You will not and not attempt to create another account for accessing and using the Website/Application without the written consent of Hire4Drive.
- Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, you shall continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement in respect of your prior use of this Website/Application and all matters connected with, relating to or arising from such use.
XIII. Terms & Conditions for use of Services:
The following terms & conditions shall apply to Users utilising the Services offered by Hire4Drive:
- The User agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by Hire4Drive is at the sole risk of the User, and further acknowledges that Hire4Drive disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. All Services are provided “AS IS”.
- The Hire4Drive or the Driver has the right to refuse the Service in the following circumstances:
(a) if the User is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver, or is causing a nuisance;
(b) if the User is misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) of the Driver; and
(c) if the User asks the Driver to break any traffic/RTO/city police and/or government rules for any purpose, the Driver has the right to refuse such a request by the User.
- Without prejudice to the above, Hire4Drive makes no representation or warranty that:
(a) the Services will meet the User’s requirements; and
(b) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The information on this Website/Application is provided “AS IS” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the Users. In no event shall Hire4Drive be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service. Users of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
- If any User misses his/her train or flight or bus, Hire4Drive will not be liable for any compensation.
- Hire4Drive is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the User uses the mobile phone to make a booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a Driver for the User.
- Hire4Drive shall be entitled to disclose to any government body the particulars of the User in the possession, in its absolute discretion.
- Hire4Drive shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of Drivers done by the User.
- If the User has any complaints in respect of the Services or the use of the Driver, the User has to inform Hire4Drive of the same in writing within 24 hours of using the Driver or the Services.
- Hire4Drive shall not be liable for any conduct of the Drivers. However, Hire4Drive encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against any Driver or the Services.
XIV. INSURANCE AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY:
We do not procure insurance for, nor are we responsible for, damage or loss of any personal belongings or intellectual property whilst providing the Services. The user is liable to any and all insurance as maybe required by law.
The User shall defend, indemnify and hold, Hire4Drive, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless, from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with the:
(b) violation of any rights of any third party, including the Driver via the Application and or the Website; and
(c) use or misuse of the Application/Website or Service.
(d) Any accident, damage to property, injury or loss of life that may occur due to any reason whatsoever during the use of the services provided by Hire4Drive Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- The information contained in this Website/Application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hire4Drive and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website/Application or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website/Application for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website/Application or Service.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website/Application up and running smoothly. However, Hire4Drive takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website/Application being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.